Good morning, Fear the Wall.
Are you a fan of Manchester City prospects whose first names are pronounced Jay-don? If so, I’ve got good news. According to BILD, Borussia Dortmund are chasing Manchester City’s Jayden Braaf, an 18-year-old winger from the Netherlands. Braaf rose through the youth academies of Ajax and PSV Eindhoven before City picked him up in 2018. Although he’s been training with the senior squad for the last eight months, he still hasn’t seen any minutes on the pitch with the first team. Because of this, Braaf is reportedly seeking to leave Manchester over the summer, and Borussia Dortmund are heavily interested in signing him.
BILD have reported that a fee would be somewhere in the range of €8-10 million, and that Manchester City would most likely demand a buyback clause, something they wish they had done with Jadon Sancho. Braaf would become just the latest of a growing number of young prospects moving to BVB to receive more playing time.
Bundesliga Transfer Rumors
Here are a few quick transfer rumors circulating around the Bundesliga:
- RB Leipzig have confirmed that Tottenham Hotspur are interested in Marcel Sabitzer (Evening Standard)
- Real Madrid are leading the chase for Bayern Munich CB David Alaba (SportBILD)
- Bayern are also in pole position to sign Leipzig’s Dayot Upamecano (The Athletic)
- Eintracht Frankfurt striker and Bundesliga veteran Bas Dost has departed Germany for Club Brugge in Belgium (Kicker)
- Bayer Leverkusen extend Florian Wirtz until 2023 (also Kicker)
The Daily Buzz
We did the challenge in the FTW discord the other day: make an XI out of the biggest a-hole players at each position.